We have a 3 bay – 3,200 square foot service building that is backed by one of the largest parts department in Northern New England
Our outdoor power equipment service department is second to none.
- 2 Factory authorized technicians
- Dedicated service area
- Complete parts department
- 18 Years average experience for our service techs.
- Factory Authorized For:
- Cub Cadet
- Troy Built
- White Outdoor
- Yard Machine
- Kohler Engines
- Briggs & Stratton Engines
- Honda Engines
We know that you can purchase your power equipment at any number of box stores. These box stores don’t have service departments. They contract with our dealership for service. These are the steps involved when you need service for your equipment that was purchased from a box store.
- You return your equipment to the box store
- When they have enough equipment for pick-up they call us
- On the next scheduled pick up day we will pick your equipment up from the box store
- When the equipment arrives at the dealership it is tagged and entered into our service schedule.
- When the scheduled time arrives we bring the equipment in to our service bay and it is diagnosed, parts if needed are ordered and your equipment is repaired.
- If it is a factory warranty we submit the warranty claim and on the next scheduled delivery to the box store your equipment is returned.
- In some cases the repair is caused by the box store’s pre-delivery procedure. In these cases we need to wait for authorization to repair and then on the next scheduled delivery day we return your equipment.
- The box store checks in the equipment and then when they have time you get a phone call that it is ready
- You return to the service desk and wait in line to let them know your are there to pick up your equipment.
- You wait until someone finds the paperwork
- Then you wait until they find someone with the key to unlock the gate and find your equipment that is usually stored outside.
In some cases depending on how efficient the box store is this process may take 3-4 weeks.
When you purchase your power equipment from J&M Camper Sales this process is much easier and more about you the customer.
- Return your equipment to our dealership or call for a pick-up
- It is tagged and scheduled for service
- Repair is completed and you are notified that the repair is done.
- Your equipment is locked in our warehouse and undercover until you pick it up at the dealership
Box stores are about price…..Dealerships are about service.
At J&M Camper Sales we provide fast and dependable service at a fair price. Where do you want to purchase your outdoor power equipment?